Heaven is not the limit - but space is a chance
Ravelast Polymers is continuously conducting internal research and development in partnership with universities and laboratories of different research institutes. Our R&D operations aim at developing more durable, lighter, cost efficient, energy saving and enviromentally friendly elastomer and polymer products.
The three-dimensional structure of the polymers provides unlimited opportunities, for example 3D-products. 3D-technology will be for intance visibly accelerating the production of prototypes and moulds.
Some examples of our R&D projects
- 4K-VAPU R&D project: new generation lighter, more durable, cost-efficient and recyclable polymers
- Engineering study in cooperation with a customer: enhancement and optimization of the durability of doctor blades
- Pre study: future durable, light, intelligent and recyclable products and solutions based on elastomer and polymer technology
- Master's thesis: improvement of track vehicle suspension
- R & D project: wheels loading by sizing and design
Our partners are for instance